Located in Lowgap, NC and nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, The Shiloh is the perfect place to escape and surround yourself with nature, while still holding your event in a modern, unique space. With gorgeous views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, 83 acres of beautiful landscape, a spacious farmhouse and a newly constructed event building, The Shiloh has everything you need for your wedding or even and elopement!
2.5 hours away from Raleigh, NC
You can either rent out the reception or the mansion on the property that sleeps 15 people!
A spacious, newly renovated farmhouse available for overnight stays, sleeping 15. The house alone includes 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths + a bonus nursery room with a crib, changing table, rocker and twin bed. It contains a spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, dining room, laundry room, living area + sitting room. It boasts a beautiful, newly renovated master suite with a full attached master bath, walk-in cedar closet, stand up shower, double vanity + sliding glass doors leading onto the deck – this room can be used as the bridal suite
Above the garage is an attached apartment with 1 bedroom + 1 full bathroom including a kitchen, living + dining area
And last but not least, there is a large 50’s themed basement with a movie theater, air hockey table, poker + bumper pool table, kitchen, dining area, living space and 2 bonus rooms with 6 twin beds total – this area can be used as the groom’s suite
Their most popular reception and ceremony areas overlook a weeping willow tree, rolling hills of farmland and breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Several options for ceremony location include the extended deck on the house overlooking the reception hall, weeping willow + rolling hills, a covered patio in the backyard with a sink + charcoal grill
Best of all, there is well light and easily accessible parking available behind venue for all of your guests!
The brand new 4,800 sq ft reception space with a unique, modern design located in the backyard behind our farmhouse
- Max capacity at 250 ($500 fee + a guest list required for more than 250 guests)
- Climate controlled year round
- Separate “getting ready” rooms for bridal party and groomsmen
- Men’s + women’s restrooms
- Stationary bar
- Large windows + glass patio doors for natural light and indoor comfort while still enjoying the beauty of nature
- Building + bathrooms are wheelchair accessible
- We provide 25 rectangle tables, 4 round tables, + 400 wood folding chairs (200 for ceremony + 200 for reception) – any additional tables + chairs will need to be rented; wood rounds, brass candlesticks + glass bottles for centerpieces; vintage furniture + unique pieces for decor
I’ve had the pleasure of photographing several engagements at the Shiloh. Take a peek!
Engagement Sessions at the Shiloh Wedding Venue
2174 Ramey Creek Road
Low Gap, NC 27024